Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Up to this point...


Since I am new to this whole blogging thing, I will start at the bring everyone up-to-date. Joey and I met in January of 2003 and were married in August of that same year in Oakland, CA. We were blessed with our first child in December of 2004. Her name is Hayden Claire and she is the light of my world! In June of 2004, we moved to Los Angeles so Joey could attend UCLA Law School. In February of 2007, I gave birth to our second...and third children. I had identical twin boys. They are the cutest things ever! Their names are Spencer Robert and Lincoln Joseph. Joey accepted an offer from a firm in Orange County so next year we will be moving about an hour south of where we live now. Life has been very kind to me. I am richly blessed and look forward to sharing our family's goings-on.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So glad that you joined the blogging world. This way I can see all those cute pictures of your family. Love to get updates too :) LOVE YOU!