Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thank you Meg!!!

When I was 12 years old, a girl named Megan moved into my ward. Thank goodness for that. She was and has been a great friend ever since. We were tennis partners our freshman year of high school I visited her when she moved to Washington later in high school. We were freshmen roommates at BYU. We lived together in our first apartment in Provo. She was a bridesmaid at my wedding. She is so talented and wonderful and put this beautiful blog layout together for me!!! Aren't good friends great! THANKS MEG!

3 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

I don't know about the talented part, but I'll take it. You should have posted that we were doubles CHAMPIONS! Did you forget about that?? I'm glad you like your blog. Thank you for the super nice post!

Elizabeth said...

WOW Katie this is awesome and great job Meg. I think I am jealous!

The Corbridge's said...

I love the new page!