Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little bit of randomness...

Here are a few funny highlights from my week:
1. On Monday night the kids were playing in Hayden's room. I peeked in and Hayden had taken off Spencer's clothes and put him in a Belle dress, and I heard her say, "Spencer you are a work in progress."
2. Spencer has started to call Lincoln "Linky". He will be trying to find him and all I hear is a little voice yelling, "LINKY!!"
3. Spencer and Lincoln LOVE M&M's. Every night after dinner Spencer asks for them (he speaks for the both of them), but it comes out more like, "Lum-lums."
4. Spencer and Lincoln have taken a liking for my high-heels. Spencer always goes for my red pumps and Lincoln usually goes for a classic black stiletto. They wear them around the house and think they are the coolest! (We do have a no shoe policy at our house and I don't want to hear any lip from Bobpa, so yes, I do wipe off the bottom of the shoes so they can wear them)


These posts are mostly for grandparents who don't live close enough to enjoy the eveyday moments! We miss you and love you!

7 comments:

Dede said...

Love reading the "randomness". Miss you all so very much:)

karin said...

I love Lum-lums too.

Love that Spencer is a work in progress.

Austin and Kelli said...

Hayden cracks me up, what a little personality she has!

Kyle and Eva said...

Hey Katie its Eva from the west coast days! Found your blog on Jens and thought I would say hi! Your kids are way cute! Hope all is well!

Nadia said...

Katie, there is one thing missing in this post.... pictures of boys in your high heels ;-)

camille said...

KATIE!! So cute your kids are! How have you been? It's been a while, so we need to get together sometime soon. Loved reading all your latest posts. Your kids have such cute, funny personalities..just like you! Miss you!

Unknown said...

It is so much fun to see your darling family. Wish we could see them more often. Brennan, Sandi and three came to see us Sunday. It was such a treat for us. We can see what a fun family you have. We love you all sooooooooo much.

Grandpa and Grandma Hymas