Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ahhh the Excitement!

So any of you with children know the "excitement" that can occur at any time, in any place! It's loads of fun, most of the time. Here are a few of our "exciting" moments from the past week.

This is Spencer and his puffy eye...he got a hold of a peanut and touched his eye! We have found out in the past few weeks that the boys are allergic to all nuts. Obviously, I need to do a better job of keeping the nuts away from the boys.




This is what happens when I ask Hayden to play with the boys for five minutes so I can get in the shower. She really needs a sister!




We have pasta a lot at our house but if this is how Spencer is going to look when we get finished, I may start making it a lot less!

13 comments:

karin said...

These are great. I especially like the dress-ups.

Abby said...

I LOVE the second one of Spencer...seriously I can just see that in a wedding video someday!

Poor little boys with the allergies. Seriously I don't know how you do it. I would be so bad at that!

Abby said...

I LOVE the second one of Spencer...seriously I can just see that in a wedding video someday!

Poor little boys with the allergies. Seriously I don't know how you do it. I would be so bad at that!

Abby said...

oh the second dress up one.

April Celeste Garff said...

Too cute! Poor Spencer and Lincoln, though they do look pretty cute. Those make great blackmail photos! Hopefully this one is a girl!

Elizabeth said...

Oh those cute boys. Hayden does need a sister. You know I thought maybe I got Sam over his dislike of peanuts but when he finds out Lincoln and Spencer are allergic I think he may give them up for good :)

Austin said...

Love it! It's so funny having kids!

Poelmans said...

hey! Elli is allergic to peanuts as well! We need to get together.

Nadia said...

How cute! What a blessing to have a big sister ;-)!!!!!!! The boys could make into a small ballet troup in those cute outfits but they just don't look like little girls... even if you curl their hair!!!! Hayden needs a little sister ;-)

Alexis Poelman said...

Oh I love it, especially the boys in dresses. Those pics are gonna come in handy someday - major leverage.

jean said...

That's the funniest picture of the boys all dressed up!! I can't stop laughing...totally made my day! Looks like Hayden is needing a sister!!

Jamie Jones said...

Your blog always makes me Laugh out loud. These picutres are so awesome! Oh, and Congratulations!

Poelmans said...

I just showed this to Danny and he totally busted up. Got your email . . . hope we can wait till July!!!