Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Visit

My brother, Brennan, and his family came for a visit from Utah this past week. We had a jam-packed few days of fun. On Thursday, we headed to the beach club for some sand and sun. We then spent Friday at Disneyland. For Saturday, Joey was able to get Ringling Brothers Circus tickets through work and it was a blast. We had a great visit and can't wait until the next time! My nephew, Parker, wasn't able to come. He has some health problems and traveling is hard on his little body but we can't wait until the next time we see you, buddy!!

Sandi and my niece, Addison.


Brennan and the boys.


Cousins!


Hayden and Cambridge in Toon Town.


Waiting for the parade to start at Disneyland...it was a HOT day!






Hayden and Cambridge. Hayden was Cambridge's little shadow the past few days and Cambridge was so sweet to her.


The cousins getting ready to go to the circus.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it when family come to visit! All your pictures are so cute! Glad you guys had fun and were able to go Disney! BTW, your brother and you look so much a like.

Elizabeth said...

Katie that looks like so much fun. Glad you all had such a wonderful time.

camille said...

How fun! I love it when family comes to town and you get to pack in a bunch of great stuff!!

Um, you look so great and tiny!! You are adorable!!!

Heidi said...

These are so cute! You are so brave to go to DL in the summer and pregnant! That is dedication!

tawni said...

Cute belly :) I can't believe you went on the tea cups pregnant. I think I would have barfed. I peed on them once :)

Blake and Meg said...

It was so fun to see pics of the family! Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm so excited to take Molly to Disney World/Land someday. You look great for being 6 months prego by the way! I'm so excited for you.