Friday, September 11, 2009

Poor Lincoln

I've started a new reward method for my kids. I have a big jar full of marbles and then I have three smaller jars assigned to each child. Every time they do a chore or deserve praise I give them a marble. Once their jar is full, then they get a reward (e.g., a date with Daddy, a special little toy, etc.). Earlier this week, Hayden and Spencer each had about 15 marbles in their jars and Lincoln had 1...poor kid is having a hard week!! He is testing his boundaries and he is so strong-willed. Thank goodness he is cute! I'm grateful for each personality in our home...even Lincoln's!


3 comments:

karin said...

Awe, he can come over to our house, we love strong-willed kids at our house (that would be all of my boys).

Elizabeth said...

Poor cute little Lincoln. He can come hang with Sam they can go wild together :) Miss you!

Jacy said...

One is better than none, right? We love strong-willed kids over here, too!