Friday, February 19, 2010

Catching up

This past week we had beautiful weather. Joey was able to take Monday off for President's Day and we headed to the San Juan Capistrano Mission.

We all had a great time. Here is one of the fountains on the grounds.


Here is part of the mission that withstood the earthquake back in the 1800s.


This is the part of the mission that was damaged during the earthquake, just seven years after it's completion.

Me and Link!

The kids in a traditional house of the Native Americans living in this region.


Proof Joey and Jude were there. Thanks Joey for being excited about this family activity. I love stuff like this and it's hard to do with kids, but he was a trooper!


Here is a random picture of my cute kiddos on Sunday before church. The grandmas need to see this!

8 comments:

karin said...

I love when Bryan has a day off and we do something fun as a family, it doesn't happen as often as I would like. Love the photo of your kids before church.

Dede said...

Love the pictures. The kids are so cute. Wish we were closer.

Abby said...

Your kiddos are so stinking cute!! I loved the matching outfits!! And San Juan is so gorgeous I love going sown there!

April Celeste Garff said...

I love the cute ties! Where do you find them for infants?

Ryan and Emily said...

You have the cutest kids. I just picked that same tie up last week for Ethan for Easter! Too cute!

Kelly said...

What a fun day! I love days like those! I agree too that your kids are so cute! Love their matching outfits!

Bethany said...

So nice when Dads have the day off! Fun to see you at the park that day! And I know everyone else said this, but your kids are really cute!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

what an adorable family! you guys are too cute! and you look AMAZING! love ya