Monday, October 4, 2010

A little of this and a little of that!

Biggest caterpillar ever! Joey and the kids found this huge caterpillar outside a few weeks ago! We played with it for a while then returned it to our yard:)


Hayden and one of her best friends, Anne! Anne's sister took this picture and I just love it!


Hayden started kindergarten on September 13th. I'm a little late with this post! She loves it! Her teacher is fantastic! I can't believe my Hayden is in kindergarten!!

Hayden and Joey on the first day of school!

Hayden and me on her first day, I'm wearing sunglasses to cover the tears! It was a great day but it hit me like a ton of bricks that she is getting older.



2 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't believe she has started school! I remember when she would sit on my lap in sacrament meeting! I think she was like 2 1/2!

Karolyn said...

It's so crazy that Hayden is a big kindergartener. Did you know that Ruby wants to name our baby Hayden? We met a boy named Hayden and Ruby became a bit obsessed with the name. In my mind though, it's a girl's name. Katie--I love love your hair cut and color. It looks fantastic.