Friday, November 19, 2010

School Spirit Day - Crazy Hair!

I'm loving these fun Spirit Days for school. I bet as the years go by they will turn into a drag but right now I'm loving it! Today was Crazy Hair Day!


My camera was dying while I was taking the pictures so here is the only one I got of the "big kids". The boys insist I call them that, so in our family we have the "big kids" and Jude.

Here is the big kindergartner on Crazy Hair Day! She was super duper cute!

The boys wanted to participate so I did their hair like normal (yes, the faux hawk is their normal 'do) and put barrettes in their hair. They liked it for a bit then asked me to take the barrettes out. My camera died before I could get a picture of Lincoln, but trust me when I say he looked cute!


This picture was not taken today but Jude wanted to prove that he can hang with these "big kids" and their crazy hair!

2 comments:

Dede said...

I love the crazy hair.

jean said...

So funny! Love Hayden's hair!!