Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Graham Cracker Houses

It's the time for graham cracker houses. I'm lazy when it comes to the whole gingerbread house thing and we do graham cracker houses instead. The kids have fun, they get messy and it's a lot easier for me! I love that the kids are entirely in charge of their house. They get a lot of satisfaction out of it.

If I had to guess, I would say that the kids ate 80% of the candy and 20% actually got on the houses. We also went through a whole tub of frosting! It's one night, it's fun, I'm okay with it!

Here is our Jude! He had fun watching the excitement and eating graham crackers!


Here is Link enjoying his frosting covered hand!

Spencer's approach to eating the frosting is a little more subtle.

The boys were so proud of their architectural accomplishments.

Hayden and her house! We especially love her snowman!

The kids in all their Frank Lloyd Wright-esque glory! (minus Jude, he was upset by this point and wondering if we were ever going to change his diaper!)

3 comments:

Dede said...

I love the houses, they are adorable and the kids even more adorable. Love you all.

Ashlee said...

Merry Christmas Anderson Family! Your kids are so stinking cute! Love their faces in these pictures! Amazing!

Morgan Moore said...

what cutie pies!!!