Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Found My House...

So, we have been looking at houses in Orange County and I found it...I hope and pray that it will still be on the market in June/July when we can put an offer on it! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I'm starting to picture our family there...it's not good! No matter what, whether we are in an apartment or house or whatever we will be happy.

Here's a link:
http://orange.yahoo.prucalonline.com/details/start.aspx?Results=true&propid=008S00s522099&mode=Search

6 comments:

betsey said...

YEAH KATIE~ I love that you guys have a blog now! It will be fun to keep in touch after graduation in May! and I LOVE the house! It looks perfect! My fingers are crossed that it will be available when you guys can buy it!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

It's beautiful , love it! Hopefully it all works out for you guys.

Ryan and Emily said...

Yay!! I love your blog! And what a beautiful house!! I can totally picture you guys there too. I have a few friends that lived in Aliso Viejo and loved it!!

Nadia said...

Is this house real? I can't think of anything like it here.....oh yeah, we are in NY. It makes me want to move back to CA where one can actually find a good looking house ;-) I love your blog. It is so much fun to catch up and share news.

Emily Andrus said...

I'm so happy you guys started a blog. Now we can keep track of you when you move :) I love the house! I will cross my fingers that it's still available. Can't believe you guys are ready to move on...looks soo appealing!

Elizabeth said...

That is such a cute house. Totally looks like something your cute family would love. I bet it will still be there and it will probably be cheaper :)