Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hayden's Fairytale

We tell princess stories on a daily basis, but I haven't seen Mulan so I asked Hayden to tell me the story instead (FYI she hasn't seen it either) and here is her rendition of Mulan....

Once upon a time in a far away land, there was a princess named Mulan and she was in love with the prince. A man told her not to marry the prince and she was really, really unhappy and the witch was unhappy. And the prince had sword. And she ate grapes from a brick. And Mulan fell in love and she danced, and danced until the wicked witch came. The witch saw her getting married. And she said, "No, no I want to marry you." And Mulan said, "Ahhhhhh" And the prince said, "I will protect you." And she said, "Thank you." And they got married and danced.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dede said...

I loved this story. Hayden can tell stories to me anytime she wants to. I especially liked the part eating grapes from a brick.

Blake and Meg said...

Don't you wonder where kids get their material? Cutie! I can't wait to hear Molly's stories!

Elizabeth said...

I love it. We must be biologically prone to produce imaginative kids :) Give her a squeeze from us...