Thursday, August 28, 2008

Location, location, location...

Now that we've moved from LA to Rancho Santa Margarita, we finally got a security system....WHAT???

Now I know that RSM (that's how I will shorten Rancho Santa Margarita) is the safest city in the OC...okay, the 2nd safest city next to Laguna Woods which is a city designed for people 55+. Logically I know that we live in a safe community but Joey has a few business trips planned for September and October and the first I thought when he told me about them was, "Oh great, I'm not going to sleep a wink while your gone." At 2am, I'm not rational and I am a big baby. So for my sake, Joey spoke to his cousin who is a regional manager of a security company. Thanks Dave for hooking us up with a great system!!! I will feel much better now when Joey is gone.

Here is a picture of the Beach Club here in RSM. As a resident, you have access to this great pool that has sand and is just like the beach. Aren't the Santa Ana mountains in the background beautiful?

Here is our neighborhood pool...I'm just trying to show you all why I need a security system...okay, I'm really trying to persuade Peter and Jean to move down here. Miss you all!!!

8 comments:

Annie Ruden said...

Oh Katie, I have loved reading through your blog getting caught up with what you and your cute family are up to. Your little family is getting so big! I love all the pictures and your thoughts on motherhood. I'm sure you are the most fantastic mother around. Looks like a wonderful place you guys have settle in. Love you guys. Your blog is going on my favorites list!

Jackie and Bryan said...

I think you've convinced me to move to RSM!!! See you in a few years!!!

Karolyn said...

I want to be your neighbors too. We've got to find John a job at UC Irvine.

Heidi said...

Oh, that is beautiful! Security systems are great. We'll for sure have one when that time comes.

tawni said...

I am laughing that you got a security system, but I wouldn't be laughing by myself at 2am! I HATE being alone. Having one would make me feel warm and snugly :) Eeks...what was that?? I think I just heard something. OMG someone is trying to get in my front door! Just kidding. No seriously, my house was broken into when I was younger. Not fun at all. They even had the guts to steal our Michael Jackson records! Come on! Did you hear about the couple that came home the other night and found someone hiding under their bed?? No kidding. It was in RSM!! Just kidding, it was in, um, BAKERSFIELD!! Im just cracking myself up tonight. That means I NEED to go to bed. Um, and Kelli and I get an invite to your pool?

L said...

Looks like you guys are really roughing it down there! The kids look great--and so do you!

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

You crack me up wit the security! Maybe it is time for a dog? I am so jealous of your place. We need to come visit soon. Luv ya!

jean said...

So far you're doing a pretty good job of convincing us!