Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation

Last week we were able to spend the week at a resort in Palm Desert. It was a great trip!

The resort had a water-slide and Hayden lived on it for 7 days! She probably went on the thing 100 times! For those of you that are worried that I went on it while pregnant, it was a very wimpy slide.













Our attempt at a family picture. The sun was super bright and I couldn't take off my sunglasses. I've been having trouble with my eyes this pregnancy and now I have racoon eyes from being outside so much and having to wear my shades. Joey makes fun of me, but I can't blame him, I do look pretty ridiculous.





We took the kids to Palm Springs Villagefest, it's a street fair in Old Downtown Palm Springs. We got ice cream at Ben and Jerry's and couldn't resist the photo-op!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks so fun! Hayden is such a little star. You look beautiful (even with racoon eyes)

Carr Family said...

What a fun vacation!! That slide does look like a lot of fun. And that last picture with the boys is just cracking me up. I love it!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

You totally drove past us!! Next time you'll have to take a pit stop in good ol' Banning!! :)

Austin said...

I can'y believe how long Hayden's hair is getting! She is so cute!