Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday weekend

I had a great birthday weekend! It started out with Joey writing me the nicest blog post (see post below, if you haven't read it). We went out to dinner on Friday night to begin the festivities. On Saturday I woke up and Joey said, "It's your birthday weekend, we will do whatever you want," so I decided I wanted to go to the beach. We had a wonderful day walking around Balboa Island.

My little man and me.


This pelican was just hanging out on the pier and I got so close to it.


The kids and me making our way down the pier. Joey was on stroller duty.

Three of the four kiddos! Jude was conked out from all the excitement!


The whole family:)
We had to get ice cream at Ruby's! Shooby dooby down to Ruby's!

This little guy was in our front yard when we got home! We named him "Quentin Turtle-tino" (Modern Family watchers will love that one!) and Spencer believes he now has a pet.


I had a great day!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I am glad you had a wonderful birthday! Love all your pictures! You have the cutest family :) And wow Joey, great post! You should win the best husband award. :)

camille said...

My ideal bday trip, too! You look SO terrific, Katie! What a cutie you are! So glad you had a great day. Um, Hayden's hair??? LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darci said...

So fun!!! Love the turtle. My brother always had frogs in his backyard and I was always so jealous.

Susan Hymas said...

You are so much more brave then I am to stand so close to that bird!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday and I'd have to say that "Modern Family" has passed "The Office" and is now my favorite TV show, isn't it hilarious! Great name for the Turtle, how cute!

AMIT said...

Yeah Happy Weekend.Thanks for pics.

How to make a website