Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

Wow, it's been too long and now I have to play catch-up!

Here is Jude with his morning hair. The kid loves to shove his head up into his bumper and fall asleep.

Jude is a happy guy! He is getting so strong!


The boys got silly putty (I did not buy it nor would I ever buy silly putty for my three-year olds) and decided to make mustaches, they looked so silly!


Here is Hayden at her end-of-year soccer banquet. She had a great time playing on the Sharks! She received the award for "Most Versatile Athlete" because she played so well on offense and defense. It was so fun to watch her play so hard and never back down from anyone (no matter how much bigger the other kids may have been).

Hayden's preschool graduation! She loved going to Kiddie Kampus (surprisingly, they teach spelling quite well) and she made some wonderful friends!

Hayden, Tara and Emily (her friends from school).


We were able to go Cedar City, Utah for my niece's baptism. It was a whirlwind of a trip but it was well worth it! Here are the kids and their cousin, Cambridge (Addi sneaked into the picture. She is a hoot)!

Hayden loves her cousin so much!

All the Wood grandchildren.

My brother and sister! One of my brothers wasn't there and boy did we miss him!




5 comments:

Dede said...

The kids keep getting more cute everyday. Jude is a doll. Everyone looks wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

Oh Jude you sweet cuddle bug. I hope you are 110% healthy for the reunion cause I needs me some snuggles. I love that Hayden is not worried about players bigger than her. I am not surprised. She takes on two little brothers every day! Spencer and Link love you boys so much. Katie you are a hottie. Don't tell Brennan but I TOTALLY look younger than him in that picture LOL. Love you sista!

Dianne said...

Wow! We miss you guys. Everyone looks great! We need to get together SOON!!!

Morgan Moore said...

Jude is looking so much like Hayden- what a cutie pie!

camille said...

HI Katie!!! Wow, your kids are all getting so big and growing so fast. Little Jude is darling, darling and I want to meet him someday, K! You look gorgeous and I can't believe you've had FOUR kids and have the rockin' bod! You are so cute! Miss you!!