Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Huntington Beach

First beach trip this year and it was wonderful. We met some of Joey's cousins and an aunt and uncle in Huntington Beach and it was a great day.

Joey and Jude. Poor Jude cut two teeth this weekend and was not his happy self.


Getting our toes wet!

Hayden and cousin Catherine.


Spencer
Lincoln


Cousin Bradford buried the boys in the sand.


This is the first year the boys aren't afraid of the water. They loved it and can't wait for our next beach day. I did say that we have to do the beach with daddy, it is just too much work for me and the 4 kids by myself!


Yeah! A rare picture of me and Joey!


Joey and Spencer

Isn't he the cutest little man?!?

5 comments:

Dianne said...

It was such a fun afternoon with you guys. We love you so much!

Dede said...

Looks like you had a great time. You do have the "cutest men" though.

Abby said...

Looks like a beautiful day!

I agree that it is a lot of work and almost always requires two people.

Catherine Fishback said...

Good times. :)

Alexis Poelman said...

I love your little family. Looks like you guys had fun. Hayden's getting soo big and those boys are way too cute. Miss you guys!