Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Continued

After Santa's visit, we had a wonderful Christmas dinner. The ham was a little dry but I will try to remedy that for next year.



We headed into the family room and started our Christmas Eve program. The kids acted out the nativity as Joey read from the scriptures.

The sheep (he was a lively sheep and almost was kicked out of the manger)


Spencer was a shepherd and this is when the shepherds were sore afraid when an angel came to them.


Mary and baby Jesus.

Joseph and Mary
Then I read The Boots Story (it's a story that Joey has read on Christmas Eve since he was a little kid). Then Hayden and I sang "Silent Night". It was a special evening and I'm grateful I was able to spend it with my cute, little family.

The kids had a busy day and went to sleep without a fuss! And they even slept in until 7am. We usually get a wake-up call around 6:15 so this was a huge treat. Then we made our way downstairs and the kids opened all their presents. They made out like bandits. It's so fun to see their excitement!

My mom made the kids the cutest pillows! Jude LOVES his!

The big kids all got razor scooters from Santa. The wheels light up and everything!


Jude was one happy boy this morning!


Lincoln got a Panda hat from Nonni and Bobpa!


Hayden got a 1959 Barbie!


The boys all got Giants hats from their cousins! They look awesome!


The boys got new Xbox games and they love playing them!


My sweetheart got me a beautiful watch and slippers! It was a great morning and I'm looking forward to church this afternoon and focusing on my Savior and His birth.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Dede said...

Thanks for sending the address. I love the pictures. Kids look so wonderful. I sure miss you all so very much. Merry Christmas it is the best time of the year.

Larsens said...

Welcome back to blogging. Its a challenge to keep up with it with four little ones, but when I look back at my old posts I realize just how important it is. Life goes by too fast!