Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dad/Papa! We miss you so much and wish we could see you more. Love you! Happy Father's Day to Bobpa!!! We love you so much. You have treated me like a daughter from the day I met you and I really appreciate that. You love our kids so much. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are lucky to have a Bobpa!!!
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful, handsome, sweet, loving, funny and stud of a husband! He is a wonderful father. He loves to play and read to our kids. He takes Hayden on dates. He plays soccer with our boys. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my kids. I love you Joey!!!!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What great dads! Those pics of Joey are so cute with all the kids.

tawni said...

Get down here!

I love that last pic. Its so cute.

Blake and Meg said...

Oh, I loved seeing your family pic... they all look fantastic! I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Joe and Katie, that last pic makes me want to have more babies! So cute.

I interact with Marcus a lot too, but it is mostly to punch him in the face.