Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rockin' Out and More Temper Tantrums

I have succumbed to video games. I HATE most of them with a passion, but Rock Band is fun and "family-friendly" (the boys dance and Hayden thinks she is playing). Hayden loves to "play"...she isn't really plugged into the system but she is rockin' out with them best of them.



I posted a tantrum the other day and I honestly don't even know what it was about. This one, however, was because the boys love, and I mean love, to brush their teeth and I took their toothbrushes away from them. The boys have had more tantrums in their 16 month life-spans than Hayden ever had (even if I doubled her tantrums she would still be way behind). I love that even though we've parented the same we have three very different children. It's keeps us guessing and keeps things interesting!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ooh those boys, come on mom they want clean teeth! And Hayden she is going to be a rock star what a darling cute girl. Sam LOVES to rock out to Guitar Hero so anytime man, anytime! :)

Karolyn said...

It's good to know that I'm not alone. Ruby developed her vocal cords at a a much younger age than her sister did. She was so much louder when she got mad.

Bethany said...

I have watched the temper tantrum clip like 4 times and am so entertained. You are the only one who could stay so calm and I love that it is over a tooth brush - forget candy! They are adorable even when they are being less than angelic. Hang in there - we love you guys!

Dede said...

Just keep smiling that is what I did!!!!!! You all turned out well.

Unknown said...

If you hadn't told me that was your kid i would have sworn it was mine! marcus has the same temper tandrum "I want daddy's toothbrush."

NO WAY BABY!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

those videos are hilarious... your kids are too cute! we need to get together!

Jacy said...

That's so funny! I'm sure Brian would be proud they love their toothbrushes so much-- we'd love it if Libby did. They are so cute even in their temper tantrums!

Heidi said...

I absolutely loved those clips! You never think to get your kids when they are having a "moment". What a great laugh!

camille said...

Ok, that was the coolest. I love the tantrum clip. Payton is having one like that at LEAST everyday and it's about all I can take. Hers last about an hour, too. Good for you for having a laugh with it. It really is kinda cute and funny. He'll appreciate watching that when he has some tykes of his own, eh? Hope all the moving plans are going well. We hope we get to see you soon!