Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Should I Be Worried...?

Today Hayden got to watch "Hairspray". I adore that movie and think the music and the message are too cute. Anyway, at the end, Seaweed and Penny kiss and Link and Tracy kiss...sorry for the movie spoiler. I was doing some things around the apartment and walked back into the front room at the end of the movie to Hayden totally making out with the TV and by "with the TV" I mean kissing the screen....and she looked at me and was seriously embarrassed. I laughed and laughed. Every time I looked away she was back at it and I tried to get a picture of it, but she sensed when someone was looking at her. I hope this isn't a taste of what is to come...protect your sons!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so hilarious. Hayden is such a fun character. We love her. Honestly, that sounds like something you would have done :)(I can say that as I am your older sister!)

Jacy said...

That is awesome! Too funny. Joey better get his "stern dad" act ready for her future dates because Hayden is too cute, and I know those boys will be chasing her soon enough!

Jenna said...

I love this!!!! You have to remember this to tease her about when she's a teenager. Too cute!

Blake and Meg said...

I remember being in love (LOVE) with Prince Derrick from The Little Mermaid. I named all of my Ken dolls Derrick and was obsessed with him! Maybe this is Hayden's first crush!