Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pictures

Just some pictures of the kiddos from our backyard. Unfortunately every picture of the kids together was a mess. I need to try to do group shots with Joey home so he can distract them with silly faces. Hayden is growing up so fast and my boys are BIG! I can't believe how the past few years have flown by. It makes me sad sometimes because I want to enjoy this time and sometimes it goes so quickly I forget to enjoy it. I wish I could pause the good moments and just take them in. We have lots of good moments mixed with a tantrum or two but that is okay! I will take these three kids any way I can get them!


Spencer

Lincoln

Hayden

2 comments:

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

Hayden looks just like you! Adorable and you can see their personalities in those pics! So cute!

Dede said...

Now you know how I feel. Everything goes way to fast. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.