Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank you!

Some wonderful friends in my ward gave me a baby shower. They insisted we celebrate this baby boy even though he is child number 4. I really appreciate their excitement and I didn't feel like they felt obligated to do this for me. A HUGE thanks to Bethany, Heather, Brooke, Abby and Carrie!!!! You are the BEST! And to everyone else who helped with food, thank you so much: Karin, Shaylyn, Cheri, Brittany, Angela and Alison you are great friends!!

Joey's aunt and mom came to the shower! Thanks for making the trip!


The spread...the food was delicious! The party planners sent me home with enough food to last a week and I ate it everyday for lunch!

It was fun to get new stuff for the baby. And I'm especially grateful to have talented friends who made wonderful blankets, bibs, carseat covers, and nursing covers!

I've got a c-section scheduled for the 27th of November so the countdown has begun!

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Woods: said...

Kind of a little bit jealous that you already have a date set when you will meet your little one! What a fun party and of course baby #4 should be celebrated! And so should you! So fun!

Elizabeth said...

You are one cute pregnant mama. What good friends!

Kelli said...

We can't wait to see pictures of this little boy!

camille said...

oh my gosh, the countdown has begun!!! Can you believe it? What an awesome shower. That food looks so amazing and since I am too tired to make dinner I wish it was on my table right now!! I can't wait to see your new little boy. He's going to be perfect just like your others. I miss you! You look so fantastic, btw! No fair!!! xo

Morgan Moore said...

You look great, Katie!! Cant wait to see the little one!

xoxo

Jacy said...

Always need to celebrate. Actually, #4 should probably be celebrated MORE because you are a champ for having 3 darling kids already, not to mention all the clothes probably get a bit worn out with twin boys! You look great. Good luck in the last few weeks!

Larsens said...

Your shower was beautiful and yes the food was YUMMY! Your pregnancy has gone by so fast! I enjoyed the Jude Hendrick M&Ms(:

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

KATIE!!!
This just made my day! I have been wanting to connect with you for so long and Meagan keeps me updated! Now I know how to keep my eye on you! Miss you!

Karolyn said...

You look beautiful Katie. It's so exciting that you will be having your baby soon. You have such wonderful friends. I miss you.

Catherine Parker said...

Ah, I'm so sad the timing of this isn't working out better for you to be at our wedding, but I'm so excited to meet #4!! Love you! Can't wait for thanksgiving time! (for a couple of reasons.) ;)

Dianne said...

What a fun shower. I'm so glad I got to be there. You have awesome friends....of course I'm not surprised. Love you so much!!!!!

Abby said...

It was so much fun! You are so cute pregnant....And I agree with Angela, I can't believe Jude will be here soon! Congratulations Katie!

Bethany said...

Katie - I feel like I haven't seen you forever! Glad you enjoyed the shower! It was so fun to plan for you and baby Jude!! You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I know!!