Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we took the kids to the Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch. The kids had a great time! They rode horses, explored the Haunted House, conquered the hay maze, bounced in the Bounce House and picked out some great pumpkins (which we put back and have since replaced with much cheaper grocery-store pumpkins).

Lincoln riding his horse, Dolly!


Spencer and his horse, Corky!


Hayden was old enough to ride a trotting horse and she looked like a bobble-head riding Raindrop.

The kiddos!

My boys!

Our little family. (I strategically placed Lincoln in front of my pregnant belly, which by the way, someone I know asked me today if being this big was normal....ummmm, sure!?!)

3 comments:

Abby said...

So cute! I love those shirts they look awesome with the pumpkins! And seriously I hope you slapped that person. I think you are such a cute pregnant mama! If you didn't slap them I will slap them fir you! I got your back!

Woods: said...

Fun! I think you look cute! I strategically place any kid in front of my belly whenever a picture is taken! :) Why do people have to say anything about the size of our belly's?! Annoying!
Almost done though! Yeah!

Elizabeth said...

People are idiots. If Abby doesn't go slap whoever that was I will! Before I read the blog I looked at the pictures thinking you are the cutest prego woman I have ever met AND that I could NOT believe that you were going to be popping out a kid in a month.

Oh yea and the kids were cute too LOL!!!