Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting You Up-to-Date...


Here is Hayden on her first day of preschool...isn't she a cutie!!

The flowers Joey got for me...I didn't take a picture of the hamburger he got for Hayden...if you are confused see the post below.
Hayden left her cereal on the table after breakfast one morning and I forgot to put it in the sink...well I learned my lesson cause the boys find anything and everything!

He was trying to feed himself...that's what I have to tell myself...deep down I know he just wanted to make a mess!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well the boys probably just thought they were getting the best of both worlds. Food and mess. What could honestly be better?

camille said...

those flowers are gorgeous and they make me happy even in a picture! I do wish for a picture of the hamburger, though. That has gone down as one of the all time funniest kid stories! I love Hayden!!!