Friday, September 5, 2008

My kiddos!

I was cleaning the upstairs and it got a little too quiet...I found the kids here. Why sitting in the sink is the best thing ever, I couldn't tell you, but to my kids, it is!



The boys wanted get in the pool which had a tiny bit of water in it from the sprinklers. It was the end of the day so I just said, "Whatever...I have to give them baths anyway." And yes, they were still in their pajamas...we had just moved...cut me some slack!


Hayden is my little shadow. The other day I did my hair and then went to get the kids ready. I asked her how she wanted to do her hair and she said, "Like yours, Mommy." So I did my best and here is my Mini-me. Little girls are such sweethearts. She loves lipstick and perfume. I think my boys have other things in store for me over the next few years...mud, mud and more mud! I'm very grateful for my children. They are teaching me everyday!

5 comments:

karin said...

I love how your boys have their toothbrushes while they are in the sink.

My boys have the same jammies that your boys do (the pool ones...I love them but I LOVE jammies) and what is wrong with going from one pair of jammies to another?

Hayden is so cute. I love that she wants kisses for lipstick and how cute that she wants her hair like yours.

Elizabeth said...

I know why Hayden wants to look just like you .. you are beautiful! I love those kids. I hope we get to see you soon. That would be great.

Abby said...

Really love jammie days, really i just love too be comfy. My boys have the froggy ones!
oh and the trader joes ice cream their brand in vanilla or chocolate soooo yummy!!!

camille said...

Hilarious! Your boys are way too cute. So, when are we going to hang out. Next time you hit the Spectrum, call me. I'd love to see you! You look beautiful, btw!

jean said...

I love that picture of you and Hayden!! Miss you guys!