Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ouch!

I was running errands the other day while Hayden was at preschool. The boys and I came home to put the groceries away before we had to pick Hayden up. I was going to be a few minutes so I got the boys out of the car. They both were in the house while I was going back and forth between the car and the kitchen. I didn't know Spencer had gone out to the garage (Hayden usually helps me keep the boys occupied while I do this) and he put his hands in the grill of the car...remember I had been running errands all morning so it was HOT...poor guy burned his hand. Thanks goodness he is still our happy guy...this is his new smile!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Poor thing...good thing that is the cutest smile...I love that you took a picture of it...I always forget stuff like that!!

karin said...

AWW...I take pictures of stuff like this too, just so I don't forget. Glad he is still happy, love the new smile.

Bethany said...

Ouch! My mom always put hair conditioner (the swimming kind that takes chlorine out of your hair) on our burns to make them feel better.
Glad he's OK!
And Sunday I'll be sure not to miss your song this time. :<)

Nadia said...

Oh, poor little guy. It will heal soon ;-) He is a though little fellow with a cute new smile. Sonia got her finger burned once and now she knows what hot means in English and Russian ;-) They learn super quick!