Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Lizard!

Today is my older sister's birthday! Liz is such an amazing person and I love her so much. I have always looked up to her. She is so talented...she sings, she plays the piano, she writes, I could go on and on!

Three years ago I was able to surprise Liz for her birthday. We had just moved to LA in June and my sister-in-law was throwing Liz a fiesta-themed party in Utah where all my siblings lived. I made the invitations and told Liz that was my contribution...what she didn't know was that my sister-in-law and I had been scheming for weeks to try to get me out there. I flew out to Utah with Hayden and when Liz knocked on the door to come into the party, I opened the door. It was a perfect moment and the best surprise! Someday I will do it again:)


I love you!!!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am pretty awesome LOL. I love that picture Hayden is such a doll. My cheeks are so red because I have been bawling. It was such an amazing surprise to have you there. I remember when Sandi opened the door holding Hayden and I was whose baby is that? And then you jumped out behind Sandi and said, "she's mine!" What a wonderful surprise. It will always be one of my most favorite birthday memories. I have the best sister. In The World!