Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween. We started the evening festivities off with our ward's Trunk-or-Treat then finished the night with some trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.

Snoopy, Charlie Brown and Lucy


Isn't Snoopy cute!?!
Here are our pumpkins. The kids and I painted ours and Joey decided to go with a slightly unorthodox design this year. He drew on the design but realized he was being a bit too ambitious and let me handle the carving.


Here is the skull pumpkin all lit up...SCARY!!!

Here are some of our crazy Halloween faces...courtesy of Spencer!




4 comments:

Jenna said...

Great minds do think alike!! Your costumes are adorable Katie. Wasn't the peanuts gang fun?

Kelly said...

Your kids were so cute!! I LOVED their costumes! You really did a good job with snoopy too.

Bethany said...

They are so cute - I tried to get Cache to go with a theme but he was NOT cooperating. I ended up with a cowboy and a lion. How are you??

Abby said...

Love the theme costumes! They really did look awesome!

I love that last picture of Spencer with the teeth, so adorable!