Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Nursery is Done!

So we are on the final countdown and the nursery is finished! Our little guy will be delivered by c-section on November 27, if all goes according to plan! He has a wonderful room to come home to . . . if I do say so myself.

Here is a little nook above the closet filled with jungle animals.

The crib where, hopefully, he will be a great sleeper.

The changing table and rocker. I'm so excited to sit and rock just one baby. I always felt guilty with the twins and tried to be as fair as possible with them but it will be nice to spoil just one baby with loves.


Isn't the rug great? That is all thanks to Joey (he picked it out)!

10 comments:

Abby said...

It looks awesome Katie!! You guys did such a great job! This makes me want to get my boys rooms painted and looking nice!!

I can't wait to see little Jude!

Jen said...

So cute! You need to send a picture of this into a decorating magazine because I'm sure it would win some kind of contest! Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

Kelli said...

Looks awesome, how fun! I see his name will be Jude, love it! Good luck with everything!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

beautiful room! November 27?? That is my birthday!

Magen said...

The room looks great. And I LOVE the rocking chair! I hope everything goes splendidly. :)

Morgan Moore said...

You guys did an AMAZING job! Kudos to Joey for the rug, too!

xoxo

camille said...

SOOOOO adorable, Katie! Great job! Love love the colors and all the decor! And, I LOVE The name Jude so much! I was going to name this one Rowen Jude if it was a boy! But, Rowan Paige she is! Can't wait to see your little cutie!!!

jean said...

You guys did an awesome job! Can't wait to meet Jude!

Carr Family said...

I love the room. It's looks great. Now you just need that sweet baby to make the room complete. :)

Unknown said...

SUCH a cute nursery. Can't wait to see you guys!