Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our Star Performer

Hayden joined a singing/performing group a few months ago and she is loving it. It is a great group and I think Hayden is just adorable! Today, the group performed at the Orange County fairgrounds. Here are some shots of our star!



A funny side-note: A few nights ago, the group sang at a Jewish Retirement home and Joey was on duty for costume changes for Hayden because I was at Young Women in Excellence. He had all three kids with him and the twins were a huge hit. A nice grandma gave them $1 each just for being cute...maybe we should hang-out there more!

6 comments:

Karolyn said...

She is darling. I bet she's a great performer.

Morgan Moore said...

Oh my gosh- what a cutie. We were driving home last night and Henry asked to see Haydens video of her doing the robot on your blog. LOL! When was that so I don't have to go back through every post ;)

xoxo

karin said...

I heard about her hair, I want to see it in real life though.

That is too funny about the $1.

Jackie and Bryan said...

It's about time you put her in a performing group...after the way she sings "I am a Child of God"!! What a fun thing to do!!

Bethany said...

She IS cute!! What a great way to make money! Take them to more of the shows!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-pete-untuk-kesehatan