Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This is How I Feel....

This is how I feel this week at 37 weeks pregnant....two weeks from Friday and the little guy will make his grand entrance:) I had my boys at 35 weeks and Hayden at 37 weeks so I'm going to try to be tough these last few weeks because I've never had to deal with the end of a pregnancy! Let's be honest though, I looked like it was "the end" of the pregnancy at about 28 weeks with the boys!

(This is a picture from BYU when I went on a date, not with Joey, and we sumo-wrestled)

7 comments:

karin said...

You look fabulous. Honestly, you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen.

Woods: said...

I Hear Ya! Are we due on the same day?! I'm due the 28th of Nov and am so ready! We'll tough these last couple weeks out together!

Abby said...

You are seriously such a cutie pregnant. But I know the end is horrible! Hang in there....keep those legs up!

Carr Family said...

I'm sure you look as cute as ever!! And I've seen pictures of you on this blog right before you had your boys...and I think I look bigger than you with ONE baby right now at almost 32 weeks. :) You looked so super cute pregnant with the twins it's not fair, which is why I'm sure you look beautiful now.

Kelli said...

Congrats, your almost done!

camille said...

Good luck, Katie! I know what you mean about the end. I just had Rowan on Monday (you can see pics on Facebook) and I can't even tell you how much my body is relieved to have that baby OUT! I am thinking of you and wishing you a speedy, healthy birth with lots of meds!!! Love you!

Dianne said...

Hang in there Katie. You have to make to Nov. 27 so you can come to Catherine's wedding. Ha ha! We know you can do it. Love you!