Sunday, November 29, 2009

Introducing . . .

Jude Hendrik Anderson
Born on November 22, 2009
7 lbs. 1 oz. 19 1/2 inches long

We are pleased to announce that Jude has arrived! I was scheduled for a c-section on the 27th but my water broke on Saturday, Nov. 21. We went to the hospital and tried to stop the contractions for a few hours so my dinner could digest and I didn't throw-up all over the operating room. It was a long night and I didn't sleep a wink, as you can probably imagine. I didn't fully respond to the two spinal blocks they gave me so they ended up giving me an epidural and it finally went into effect after quite a bit of waiting on the operating table. Boy was I glad! We stayed in the hospital until Wednesday and were home in time to spend a quiet Thanksgiving with the kids.

Here is Hayden holding her new baby brother.

Spencer is so excited to be a big brother. As you can see, we don't have a picture of Lincoln holding the baby. He wasn't as infatuated with Jude as the other kids were.


Our little guy!

18 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable (I LOVE the pirate beanie, so cute.) We're so happy for you.

MaryClaire Brown said...

yay! he's beautiful, and i'm so excited for you. i only wish we could have seen you at catherine's wedding, but we sure had fun with joey and hayden. seeing pics of this new little guys makes me SO excited to have my own in my arms in a few months.

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

Congrats! He is so cute, of course! So glad that everything went okay even if it wasn't as planned!

Austin said...

He is beautiful! Congrats, hope you are all doing well!

April Celeste Garff said...

He's adorable. LOVE the name Jude. Congratulations on your addition to the family!

karin said...

LOVE Spencer's face while he is holding his new little brother. Congratulations, he is adorable.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! Can you believe we were in the hospital at the same time having babies... so funny! Aubriana was born on the 21st but barely at 11:21 pm. He is so perfect! I love the pictures!

Karolyn said...

He's a darling baby. Congratulations. You guys have such a great family.

Ryan and Emily said...

Congrats! He definitely looks like part of the family! Hope you are feeling well too! Our little girl was born just a week before Jude! Too bad we don't live closer and they could be little play buddies.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie! Now you're a cute family of 6!!

Jen said...

Congratulations, he's adorable. It looks like he fits in perfect with your 3 other cute kids.

camille said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all of you! HE is perfect in every way! Hope we get to see you and introduce our little ones to each other!!

Nadia said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute ;-) I am glad all went well and that you are all home now!!

Jen said...

Congats, that is very excitng I love the pictures with your kids holding the baby.

Emily said...

He is so precious! I love the name Jude! Congrats again!

Melinda said...

Your children are adorable! I love how the boys look exactly like Joey. Congrats on # 4! You are a super mom and I am in love with your nursery. Hope all is well!

Melinda

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

So adorable! Congratulations!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-pete-untuk-kesehatan