Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My brother and his family were in San Diego this past week. I took the kids down to their resort on Tuesday. We swam at the pool and had a great day. On Friday they came up to visit and stayed for trick-or-treating.

Here are the kids with their fantastic Halloween shirts that I made with some friends. Thanks Charise for getting that together!!!!
Princess Peach and her cute cousin Cambridge!
Mario and Luigi...I'm a huge dud and forgot their mustaches...I remembered for Joey's work party and the Trunk or Treat at church but on the most important night of all, it slipped my mind.
Our little family!
I bet you didn't know that Mario supported Prop. 8...well he does!!!


My brother, Brennan, and my cute neice, Addison! It was the first time I had met her and she is the cutest, little thing! My nephew, Parker, aka The Surgeon!!!!
My sister-in-law, Sandi. My brother and she started dating when they were in high school so she is like a sister to me because I feel like I've known her forever...and she has still loved me through all my awkward stages!

6 comments:

Karolyn said...

Your kids look so cute. I love Mario and Luigi. Hayden is a beautiful princess too.

Anonymous said...

Sandi looks like you - I would have guessed she was your sister! Haha! Cute costumes for the kids, by the way!

karin said...

I LOVE visitors. LOVE the costumes.

Jackie and Bryan said...

I love your idea of Princess Peach, Mario and Luigi!! I may just use that next year...if that's okay of course!!!

Wendi said...

Hey Katie...Your family is soooo adorable!

Elizabeth said...

I am jeolous! Such cute kids all around. It looks like you had a great time!