Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. Joey's parents are in town and we had a feast fit for a king, if I do say so myself. I stressed about the turkey all week and, to be honest, it was the best thing about the meal...beginner's luck apparently!

Bobpa, Nonni and Hayden

The table before the meal


The boys decided they wanted to wear their Thanksgiving meal

I'm so thankful for my family. I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me and, most of the time, I'm grateful for his sense of humor. I have three beautiful children who bring me joy daily. I love being a mom and I'm grateful for all I learn from my children. I'm thankful for my extended family. I have wonderful in-laws who treat me like a daughter. I have wonderful brothers, sister, brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law. I'm thankful my parents moved back to the States...even though they live in Tennessee, I can call my mom at normal hours and talk to her. I feel like I have so many people who love me. I'm thankful for this time of year to reflect on what's important.

3 comments:

karin said...

I am glad your turkey was great, I hate when I worry about something but then so relieved when it turns out great.
Could your boys be any cuter.

Abby said...

Noah thinks it is hilarious that your boys have their bowls on their heads. Too cute. I LOVE your table it turned out soo cute. I am glad you were happy with everything I know you where worried....but really from everything I have tasted your cooking is WONDERFUL. Have a fun weekend!!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

the picture of your boys wearing their thanksgiving dinner as hats is priceless... got to love boys!!