Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Last night we went to see Santa Claus at Irvine Regional Park. We took the train through the Christmas lights to Santa's village. Santa was very jolly and he might have been English or Scottish...I bet you didn't know that but he definitely had an accent.

Waiting in line with my wonderful hubby. The train starts running at 5pm and we got there at 4:40ish...I would highly recommend going earlier rather than later because as we were leaving the line was crazy!Hayden told Santa her Christmas wishes...we will see if she is a good girl and gets what she asked for. Santa is just hoping she doesn't change her mind on Christmas Eve like she did last year!
The boys didn't cry when they sat on Santa's lap...and that's all I could ask for.
The whole family and Santa.
Bobpa, Nonni and the kids.
Thanks Bobpa and Nonni for the great visit!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun! Yes, my kids have changed their mind before also. I tell them once they send the letter to Santa (and Rob sends it magically to Santa by making it disappear) they can't change their minds. I guess I better do that soon and then get shopping!! :<)

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I still need to see you sometime! Miss ya!! :)

Nadia said...

Oh, Katie how did you manage them to get a picture with Santa? Those are so cute!! Sonia wouldn't sit in Santa's lap for a second.... bravo to Hayden! She is so brave!