Friday, December 5, 2008

Love the shoes!

Hayden went shopping for her December 10th birthday with my in-laws when they were here for Thanksgiving. While at Nordstrom, Hayden spotted these "Fancy Nancy-esque" shoes and Nonni and Bobpa couldn't refuse...she wears them all the time. In fact, the other night I noticed she had gotten up after we put her to bed and she put them on and fell asleep. It was a good buy! She gets her sparkle-loving fashion sense from my mom who, if we could find a pair of these rhinestone shoes in her size, would be the happiest lady ever! Thanks Nonni and Bobpa for the great shoes!!!!


9 comments:

Abby said...

Those are soo cute really I need a pair. Happy early Birthday Hayden!!

Bethany said...

So cute! She's so photogenic!! Glad we could see you tonight!!

karin said...

I LOVE IT!

Jacy said...

I've heard of those shoes! So adorable. I think she needed them!! And I love that she got up and put them on to sleep.

Poelmans said...

I love that--I love those!

Dede said...

So very true. I keep looking for shoes like that!!!! :)

Nadia said...

Good taste ;-) She is an excellent shopper!
We are doing our Christmas mailing and would love to have your address. Katie, could you email it to me at nadiayjones@gmail.com?

The Thomases said...

Darling! You can tell how happy she is wearing them.

Jackie and Bryan said...

Love the shoes!! Good thing Hailey hasn't seen them or she'd be wearing them too!! How fun for Hayden (and you) that Grandma and Grandpa took her shopping!!