Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ridin' the Hogs

Joey's firm had a party at a bowling alley on Saturday. Hayden tore up the lanes and got a 98...she used the bumpers but still she rocked it! Joey, who never bowls, got a 164. Seriously he is good at everything! We won't talk about my score...first of all, I stink and secondly, I let the boys "help" me a few times. After we bowled, the kids found the arcade area and rode the motorcycles.

Spencer was paying attention to the "road"...he wouldn't look at the camera.

Girls gone wild! Give that boy some beads!


I hope this is as close to riding a motorcycle as Hayden gets...I had a few boyfriends in college who drove motorcycles and it's a miracle I'm alive!

3 comments:

Abby said...

My kids love bowling!!

I love the comment on Lincoln's lifting up his shirt....seriously I laughed out loud. I'll bring him some beads next time I see him!

karin said...

It looks like you all had fun.

Stinkin' Abby had to put what I was going to put.

Elizabeth said...

Sam would LOVE to ride those bikes with his cousins. That is sometimes all he talks about. I am getting worried. I keep trying to redirect his attention to monster trucks or something!