Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden!

Our little girl turns 4 today!!! Happy Birthday honey bunches!

I remember when we found out we were pregnant. I was so happy! The pregnancy was relatively easy but she decided to come 3 weeks early...the Friday before finals of my last semester at BYU. It took a little juggling but both Joey and I were able to take all our finals and graduate! She is the light of our lives!





Hayden wanted a "real" pedicure and manicure for her birthday so last Saturday I took her to Happy Nails in Rancho Santa Margarita. The staff was so nice. They sang her "Happy Birthday" and treated her like a princess. She loved it!


9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so cute. I love that she wanted a 'real' pedicure. What a sweet girl. We miss you!

Nadia said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!! Doing nails is the girliest birthday wish ever!!! Way to go!

SGarff said...

That is too funny! I had no idea that four-year-olds were into that kind of thing.

karin said...

How funny. Happy Birthday Hayden! We missed you at the park, hopefully we will see you soon.

Catherine Parker said...

Ahh, I love her! My mom was so sad she forgot to call Hayden today to sing to her. Maybe next year. By the way, I love the way her feet just barely touched the water.

The Thomases said...

So cute! What a great birthday idea. HB Hayden!

Abby said...

Pedis on her birthday she is my kind of girl!! Glad she had a good time!!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Another reason why I need a daughter!

Morgan Moore said...

She is cute as can be! Happy Birthday Doll!!

Henry misses you (and me, too!)

xoxo