Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanks and More Birthday!

Here are some pictures from Hayden's 4th birthday. We had a pretty quiet day. I hadn't been feeling well all week. Hayden was supposed to have a friend over that day but the friend's mom took Hayden for me since I was under-the-weather (actually it was salmonella poisoning...I was at the tail-end of it but still feeling a little icky). She took Hayden to Target and got her a birthday present, she put a candle in her PBJ sandwich for lunch and spoiled her for me....she is just one of the many good friends who helped me get through this week! Thank you Kelli, Tawni, Abby, Bethany and Mindy. When she got home, she watched the Wizard of Oz, had pizza for dinner, then opened presents.





2 comments:

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Happy Big Girl Birthday, Miss Hayden!

Abby said...

She looks so happy in those pictures. I am glad you are feeling better and really next time I will come and steal your kids so beware!!