Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our little clown...

Hayden cracks me up...here are a few of her "funnies" from today.

I was giving the kids a bath and they were splashing and being a little crazy. Hayden pulled a towel into the bath and I said, "I'm so mad, I can't even speak" to which she replied, "Mom, you need to have surgery to fix that." I couldn't help but laugh.

Then right before bed she was playing in her room while I was reading on the floor in the boys room. I put the boys down and went to put her down to bed. I opened her door and said, "Wow, Hayden it stinks in here." She said, "Yeah, my Barbies tooted." Too funny!

Thank goodness kids are funny!!

4 comments:

karin said...

She is too funny. I LOVE that her Barbies tooted, who did she learn that from?

Bethany said...

Too cute!! Barbies do that sometimes. Apparently they also "color on the walls" and "leave wet towels on the floors." Amazing what they can do!

Kelly said...

She is just so cute! I love her comments in Sharing time.

Nadia said...

I can't belive how funny she is!!! She jokes and speaks so well. What a big girl! I remember her so little... she was about two years old.