Thursday, November 6, 2008

I think I might hate Halloween!

My boys have never been candy eaters...and then there was Halloween and they discovered the goodness of chocolate and the deliciousness of chewy fruitiness...at breakfast this morning they saw the candy bowl on top of the fridge and pointed to it. It's their sign for, "I want that right now." Of course, I said, "No, we are going to eat a good, healthy breakfast" and all you-know-what broke loose. Sorry about the quality of the video but my camera died right after I shot this even though they continued telling me how upset they were for quite a while!

2 comments:

karin said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love how sometimes they take turns. Maybe they need to go to the park today and go to their favorite person- ABBY! She'll give them candy. (Can you hear the disappointment in my voice that I am NOT the favorite?)

Dede said...

Makes me laugh Katie!! Those two are funny little guys. You keep smiling also. This to will pass.