Monday, February 27, 2012

30 in 24

I have a really, really great sister! I always wanted to be like she was (and is) and I'm sure I did my fair share of annoying her while I followed her around like a little puppy. She usually let me hang out with her and she always made me feel special. She let me tag along when she would go to the mall with her friends. She would play with me...even though the game was "restaurant" and it entailed me making her food. I didn't get it until years later that she got the better end of that deal! She has a beautiful singing voice and I love singing with her. When I was in college, I was going through a very difficult time and I remembering her showing up at my apartment and taking me to breakfast and giving me a very important talking to when I really needed it. She threw my baby shower for me when I was pregnant with Hayden and not too long after that I found out she was going through some of the most difficult of life circumstances. She is really good to me and I love her! Love you, Lizard!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love you too! Your the best little sister a girl could ask for and you do make really good food :) Love you forever!!

Elizabeth said...

I also remember that one of the best things about having a little sister is that even when I was in junior high and high school I could play with barbies. I think I manipulated you into playing :) LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.