Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week in Review

We had a great week!

On Tuesday we had a great Valentine's breakfast. I made yummy heart-shaped cinnamon rolls (egg-free, mind you) and we ate breakfast together and opened little gifts from Nonni and Bobpa.






Opening gifts from Nonni and Bobpa...Jude loved his truck!


The twins got Transformers and think they are so cool!


Spencer has been really into Legos lately. He loves building and does and awesome job!


Brotherly love...it's moments like this that I LOVE!


Jude got into a fight with the shower door and bit straight through his lip. He insisted on wearing a band-aid but it actually looks really good. No stitches, just a perfect little line where his tooth went clean through.


So now the grandparents know what we did this week:)

And starting Monday I start my countdown to "30"! I will be "30" in 32 days and starting Monday I am going to have a post a day. It's more for me to just reflect and reminisce. We will see how it goes. Hopefully it will make me excited about the next 30 years instead of sad the first 30 are over!

1 comments:

Dede said...

Oh, Jude. Love those kiddos so much.